Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02548 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 132,910 Birr (₩5,216,479) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)