Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01909 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 73,728 Birr (₩3,861,981) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (34 minutes ago)