Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02451 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,770 Birr (₩5,253,453) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)