Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02548 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 120,952 Birr (₩4,747,151) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)