Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02451 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 131,969 Birr (₩5,383,979) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)