Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01902 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 108,613 Birr (₩5,709,578) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)