Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02471 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,210 Birr (₩4,946,357) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)