Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02063 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 103,084 Birr (₩4,997,626) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 94,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)