Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02064 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 75,382 Birr (₩3,652,144) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Quebec City costs C$450 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)