Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02527 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 117,433 Birr (₩4,647,608) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (35 minutes ago)