Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 ETB / VND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,805 Birr (54,919,366 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)