Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00119 ETB / VND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 95,757 Birr (80,168,526 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)