Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 ETB / VND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,687 Birr (61,607,722 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 2 hours ago)