Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 ETB / VND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,263 Birr (79,807,332 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)