Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00100 ETB / VND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,442 Birr (65,238,729 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)