Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00101 ETB / VND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,153 Birr (60,272,670 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (34 minutes ago)