Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 ETB / VND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,731 Birr (64,146,563 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)