Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.813 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,939 Birr (10,484 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)