Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.006 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,608 Birr (S/. 7,510) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)