Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03414 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 92,643 Birr (CH$2,713,563) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$400,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)