Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03749 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,081 Birr (CH$2,509,525) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)