Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04277 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 116,595 Birr (CH$2,725,815) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)