Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03388 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,334 Birr (CH$2,518,637) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)