Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04495 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,804 Birr (CH$1,931,038) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)