Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03297 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,486 Birr (CH$3,199,757) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)