Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04507 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 119,909 Birr (CH$2,660,259) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)