Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 72,558 Birr (Bs 158,323,445) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)