Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.306 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 38,746 Birr (Bs 16,803) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (32 minutes ago)