Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.276 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,472 Birr (Bs 23,936) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)