Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.252 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,829 Birr (Bs 23,906) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)