Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.080 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,986 Birr (Mex$ 46,290) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)