Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.316 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,056 Birr (Mex$ 31,950) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (40 minutes ago)