Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.038 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,181 Birr (Mex$ 49,294) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)