Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 556 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.610 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,375 Birr ($2,936) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)