Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 659 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.010 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,336 Birr ($2,274) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)