Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 680 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.810 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,893 Birr ($2,100) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 69TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)