Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 748 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.200 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 121,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 88,133 Birr ($3,240) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)