Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00898 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,586 Birr (COL$6,078,020) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)