Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00780 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,147 Birr (COL$6,426,798) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)