Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.998 ETB / HNL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 80,462 Birr (L 80,627) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)