Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45753 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,480 Birr (Php110,332) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)