Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45156 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,633 Birr (Php136,489) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (39 minutes ago)