Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.448 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 124,819 Birr (€3,732) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)