Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.700 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 100,977 Birr (4,448 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)