Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.705 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 196,288 Birr (Bs 72,572) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)