Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.211 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 114% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 167,352 Birr (Bs 75,707) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)