Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 89% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 11,317 Birr (Bs 32,660,010) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)