Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.729 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 102% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 186,220 Birr (Bs 68,232) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)