Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.825 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,779 Birr (€2,852) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)