Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.448 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,498 Birr (€3,154) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)