Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.432 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 80,370 Birr (€3,289) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)