Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04284 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 110,296 Birr (CH$2,574,891) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)