Cost of living comparison between Constantine, Algeria and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20083 ETB / DZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,115 Birr (244,563 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (40 minutes ago)