Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21220 ETB / DZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 41,011 Birr (193,265 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)