Cost of living comparison between Constanţa, Romania and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.258 ETB / RON
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,607 Birr (12,286 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (35 minutes ago)