Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00302 ETB / GNF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,162 Birr (31,144,064 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)