Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00302 ETB / GNF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 132,412 Birr (43,798,080 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)