Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00247 ETB / GNF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,134 Birr (42,572,342 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)