Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00263 ETB / GNF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 115,768 Birr (44,017,766 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)