Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.960 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 85% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 144,408 Birr (€4,518) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)