Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.344 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,776 Birr (ARS $48,946) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)