Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.154 ETB / HNL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 102,318 Birr (L 88,633) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)