Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15046 ETB / LKR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 35,251 Birr (234,293 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (26 minutes ago)