Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 789 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14991 ETB / LKR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,952 Birr (413,253 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)