Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.448 ETB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 758 prices entered by 101 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 109,967 Birr (€3,288) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (43 minutes ago)