Cost of living comparison between Coimbra, Portugal and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 451 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.140 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,567 Birr (€3,420) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)