Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 855 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.968 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,152 Birr ($b19,949) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)