Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 775 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.971 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 103,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,853 Birr ($b16,585) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)