Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.793 ETB / RON
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 126 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)