Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.677 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 25% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 97,484 Birr (€3,950) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (42 minutes ago)