Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.576 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 146,175 Birr (€4,354) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 121,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)