Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Victoria, Mexico and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.069 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,991 Birr (Mex$ 44,884) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)