Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.457 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 82,685 Birr (Mex$ 56,744) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)