Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.286 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 149,938 Birr (Bs 65,596) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)