Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.252 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,866 Birr (Bs 54,554) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)