Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.231 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 106% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 167,748 Birr (Bs 75,201) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)