Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00409 ETB / PYG
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,649 Birr (12,150,842 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)