Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00480 ETB / PYG
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 98,681 Birr (20,577,363 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)