Cost of living comparison between Ciudad del Este, Paraguay and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00382 ETB / PYG
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,206 Birr (16,530,482 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)