Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 65% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 39,652 Birr (Bs 116,246,306) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)