Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00109 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 60% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 30,845 Birr (Bs 28,277,994) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)