Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.266 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 65% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 123,461 Birr (Bs 54,480) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 813 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)