Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.286 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 150,315 Birr (Bs 65,761) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amravati costs ₨40 (37 minutes ago)