Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.236 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 103,437 Birr (Bs 46,268) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)