Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.091 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 66,769 Birr (€2,559) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (about 1 hour ago)