Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.919 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,386 Birr (€2,706) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)