Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.870 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 76,411 Birr (€3,201) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)