Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02470 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 117,819 Birr (₩4,769,901) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)