Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02493 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,392 Birr (₩3,986,789) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)