Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02062 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 66,638 Birr (₩3,232,399) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (20 minutes ago)