Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02042 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 77,274 Birr (₩3,783,846) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 2 hours ago)