Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02002 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 75,114 Birr (₩3,752,379) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)