Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 767 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.175 ETB / NZD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 98,263 Birr (NZ$6,075) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)