Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.231 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 96,798 Birr (元22,877) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)