Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.103 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,413 Birr (元22,037) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)