Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28517 ETB / BDT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,098 Birr (Taka 168,665) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)