Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46160 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,638 Birr (руб 144,366) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)