Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.463 ETB / ZMW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,967 Birr (31,247 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)