Cost of living comparison between Chipata, Zambia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.270 ETB / ZMW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,074 Birr (30,870 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)