Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.368 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 81,595 Birr (S/. 9,750) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)