Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.296 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,788 Birr (S/. 9,376) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)