Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.433 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,088 Birr (Mex$ 39,152) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)