Cost of living comparison between Chiclayo, Peru and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.547 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,068 Birr (S/. 9,175) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)