Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.380 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,266 Birr (S/. 8,863) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)