Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.313 ETB / PEN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 88,271 Birr (S/. 10,618) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)