Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19519 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 113% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 173,430 Birr (¥888,523) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)