Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20304 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 156,578 Birr (¥771,178) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)