Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19621 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 155,062 Birr (¥790,269) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)