Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 659 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.629 ETB / THB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,764 Birr (96,573 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)