Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 46,907 Birr (56,471₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)