Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 46,918 Birr (53,929₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vicenza costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)