Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.031 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,005 Birr (63,993₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)