Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.914 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,243 Birr (60,451₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (39 minutes ago)